top of page
Surbiton Cafe Lunch
Coffee and Cake
Latte Art

Pickled Pantry

Founded in 2012, Pickled Pantry has been a home from home Cafe in Surbiton serving a varied breakfast, brunch and lunch menu along with great artisan coffee.  We have created a comfortable environment where we hope you can feel completely relaxed.  Our garden seating area continuously wins rave reviews from our customers.  We offer complementary table service offered by smiling staff along with complementary bottle of cold water.  Our staff will make every effort to ensure you have the best experience at our Cafe which is known as the best Cafe in Surbiton for British cuisines, breakfast, brunch, vegetarian & vegan dishes and garden seating area (as rated by Tripadvisor).  We are a family friendly restaurant and love to cater to our guests that love to bring in their dogs.

Here at Pickled Pantry we make everything fresh in house and all of our ingredients are fresh and local.

We are also able to offer office catering in Surbiton and surrounding areas.  Whether it’s for a breakfast meeting or a working lunch, Pickled Pantry can cover all your catering needs.  We have a variety of wholesome catering options from healthy vegan and gluten-free salads to platters of sandwiches, sweets and savouries.

Thank you for visiting and we look forward to seeing you soon at Pickled Pantry Cafe in Surbiton.  Give us 1% of your trust, we will earn the remaining 99%.  

Smashed Avocado


Come and visit!

Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE we do not take reservations

Pickled Pantry, 7 Central Parade, Surbiton, KT6 4PJ England


Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page